Bringing a set of beautifully bright bedding home, the exquisite bedroom is naturally more welcoming, but if you want to extend the use period, you should spend more time thinking about it. According to Fuanna technicians, for different materials, you can feel the comfort and beauty of life in your life.
The frequency of bedding cleaning can be based on individual hygiene practices. Experts suggest that before the first use, rinse with water once, wash the surface of the pulp and dyed floating color, so that it will be soft to use, it will not fade easily in the future.
1. Cotton fabrics should not use detergents containing bleaching agents. Generally, the soaking time should not exceed half an hour, and the water temperature should not exceed 30 Â°C.
2. Silk, silk, and soy fiber can not use detergent containing biological enzymes. It is recommended to use silky detergent. Add vinegar to increase the gloss when washing.
3. Wool and cashmere should be avoided to avoid soaking for a long time. Do not use detergent containing biological enzymes. Other detergents should be used with caution.
4. Silk, bamboo fiber and chemical fiber can not be soaked with high temperature water. Silk and bamboo fiber can not be dried when machine washing, and the surface of velvet fabric should not be ironed.
5. When the linen product is washed, it cannot be rubbed or screwed.
Yiwu zongyue jewelry factory , http://www.evileye-amulet.com